Before you make your vows, I’m making some vows to you…
- I vow to bring your vision for your ceremony to life by delivering a unique script that incorporates all the things you love most.
- I vow to bring abundant ‘big sister’ energy to every step of the process.
- I vow to give you all of the warm fuzzy feelings, knowing that you’re choosing a wedding vendor who is committed to making the world a better place (from my biz, to my day job in the climate movement, to my vegan lifestyle!)
Why choose me?
Planning a wedding is an exhilarating and joy-filled journey, but if the last few years have taught us anything, it’s not always a smooth ride. And, in this age of social media, it’s easy for a harmless search for wedding inspo to spiral into overwhelm and comparison.
I created Safe Hands Celebrancy to help you develop a unique vision for your ceremony in a safe space, and to help keep you grounded in what is important – celebrating the triumphs of your love story, your way. And, I’ll do everything in my power to make sure you look back on this day as one of the best of your life.
I also fundamentally believe everyone deserves to be in safe hands, and I’ve built this into my business model.
- With every booking, I Pay the Rent to a Sovereign Body of First Nations people, to move towards justice, truth, equality and liberation. I also acknowledge First Nations people as the Traditional Owners of the beautiful lands on which I work and celebrate your love at the start of every ceremony.
- I offset the carbon footprint I create through driving for meetings, rehearsals and ceremonies – and hope to one day drive an electric vehicle powered by renewable energy (a girl can dream!)
- I make a donation to the Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation, who do an exceptional job of getting Vietnamese children who have been trafficked back into safe hands.
If this resonates with you, please get in touch for a no-obligation chat. I'm based in beautiful Abbotsford and loving catching up with couples locally over a drink, but happy to connect over Zoom if preferred!